To use a copier as a printer you need:
- your JLU student ID card (with a minimum balance of 0,80€) or
- a guest copy card (available at the revalue stations for a 7 € deposit) in combination with the number of a valid library card.
- price per copy: from 4 cents (A4 b/w with student ID card/guest copy card)
Locations of copiers with printing function
- All copiers of the JLU (table with information on colour print options etc.)
- Revalue stations (for JLU student ID cards and guest copy cards)
- FAQs of the IT Service Centre about the public copiers (incl. problem reporting option)
- Information of the IT Service Centre on the "Follow-me-printing"
- Online form for fault reporting